- We will gladly refund or credit goods returned within a reasonable time (generally 14 days from receipt) provided the goods are in a resell-able condition, in the original packaging and are not a special order item or a clearance item such as those close to or past best-by-date products.
- Perishable products that have not been correctly refrigerated at a temperature of less than 4 degrees Celsius or frozen products that have not been kept in a freezer at a temperature below -10 degrees Celsius are deemed not in a re-sellable condition.
- “special order” items are goods that are not in stock at the time of an order, or products that we do not normally stock on an ongoing basis or specifically ordered to meet a order request.
- Returns and exchanges can ONLY be authorised by us, so please confirm beforehand how and where to return items prior to returning them. Please don’t just return items as it disrupts the efficiency of our processes.
- Right of refusal for the return or exchange of products is at the sole discretion of Springbok Foods, except where the Trade Practices Act of Australia makes allowance.
- At our sole discretion the returned product(s) may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% of the purchase price to cover the costs incurred by us in handling returns.