mmmMallow - Peanut Butter Cup
- 4 slabs (320g) Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup (125ml) Black Cat peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) butter, softened
- ⅓ cup (80ml) icing sugar, sifted
- 6 mmmMallow Eggs, halved
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler on the stove or in a microwave until smooth.
- Pour 2 Tbsp (30ml) chocolate into the bases of 12 silicone cupcake moulds. Chill until set.
- Whisk peanut butter, butter and icing sugar together until smooth and slightly stiff.
- Place 1 Tbsp (15ml) peanut butter mixture in the centre of each chocolate cup, leaving room around the edges.
- Pour melted chocolate around the edges, making sure not to cover the peanut butter mixture and leaving some chocolate for the top. Chill until set.
- Place egg halves on top of peanut butter mixture and cover with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set and serve.