Lemonny-Cheesecake Hens Eggs
- 1 pack (6) Hens Eggs
- ¼ cup (60ml) full fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter, softened
- 1 cup (250ml) icing sugar, sifted
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Dash vanilla essence
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon curd
- Remove the tops of the Hens Eggs carefully using a serrated knife.
- Whisk the cream cheese, butter, icing sugar, lemon juice and vanilla together until smooth.
- Fill each egg with cream cheese mixture.
- Create an indent in each egg and fill with lemon curd to resemble an egg yolk.
- Serve and enjoy!