Feta and Dry Sausage Potato Salad
- Feta and Cabanossi Potato Salad
- 2kg medium desiree potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped into 5cm pieces
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 sticks cabanossi, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (150g) Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1 cup chopped mixed herbs (we used dill, parsley, mint & oregano), plus extra to serve
- 1 spring onion, cut into rounds
- 1 cup (200g) feta, cut into thin slices
Place potato in a large saucepan and cover with cold salted water. Bring to the boil over high heat, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Drain and cool slightly, then place in a bowl and toss with 2 tbs vinegar and 1 tbs oil. Season and set aside to cool completely.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and herbs in a bowl with remaining 1 tbs vinegar. Coat potatoes in mayonnaise dressing and scatter with extra herbs, spring onion, feta and cabanossi to serve.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.